2011年9月30日星期五

Important Days ♥

♥ I'm Waiting Some Important Days Comming :- )  So Happy , The days near at octorber :D 

♥ Because Of You , I know what is LOVE , What is COUPLE need to do at all when we'r together ... Very Thanks 

you so much My BOYS !! ♥ 

20.10.2011 - ♥ 
.
.
.
OMG , My boys i wanna tell you i really love you ... You can make me HAPPY , SAD , ANGRY , LOVE , SWEET ,

CARE , CRAZY , LIKE A KID SOMETIME ... All because of you , my LIFE just so happiness :') And have a something

 wanna say : ' YES , I DO ' ... U know what i answer you NOW ? :) 

Just waiting a days comming soon , MY BOYS ♥ I LOVE YOU ... 



My boy , 

  I'm Crying when i writing this blog , i'm feeling HAPPY and Gan Dong .. Cause , u'r the first baby .. i know what 

need say ... Boy , u'r know ? When i sadness , got you accompany beside me before , but now when sad i just 

can inside phone to tell you !! So hope when i sadness you'r beside me HONEY ♥ 

Know you need a working , Need finding more money $$ ... I'm not selffish , Not wanna you all TIME :') 

Just sometime , i'll missing you so much :D Just will so bad disturb YOU ... Hehes .. 


My boy ... We'r have many memories Inside 365 ... A few days is comming soon 

I‘m Thinking wanna buy what do our 1years anniversary , I dunwan just normal a celebrate only ... 

i wanna you have a nice 1years anniversary :D 




HUBBY , YES I DO !! ♥ 


HUBBY , THANKEW YOU SO MANY DAYS TAKE CARE ♥ 


HUBBY , THANKEW YOU WHEN I DO WRONG SOMETHING ALSO CAN FORGIVE ME 


HUBBY , THANKEW YOU LOVE ME 


HUBBY , THANKEW YOU SO MUCHI 


MY BOY I WANNA TELL YOU , I'M NEED YOU RIGHT NOW !! 

MUACKS .. 


WISH WE 1YEARS ANNIVERSARY HAPPY YO :) 

AND MANY FRINDS , I'LL UPDATE THE DAYS :) THANKEW SUPPORT ^^

没有评论:

发表评论